Urban Return Ball
No more fetching the ball!
Availability: 89 in stock
FREE 12 month Warranty
Trusted Delivery Partners
Designed in the UK
Urban Return Ball
- FOOTBALL ON A STRING: No more fetching the ball! The attached bungee cord means the ball will always come back to you no matter what drill or technique you are practising.
- SIZE 5 BALL & ADJUSTABLE CORD LENGTH: Includes size 5 football and adjustable cord lengths for different spaces allowing the ball to travel 25m allowing various distances and drills.
- PROMOTES SOLO TRAINING: Independently practice all skills such as shooting, left and right foot passing, free kicks, control or even corner kicks. The ball will always return to you.
- TRAIN ANYWHERE: Take your return ball to the park, beach, or back garden, it’s portable to practice your training skills anywhere.
- ELASTIC ATTACHMENT: The ball can be disconnected and used independently from the elasticated cord and weight bag.
- This product is packaged and delivered in a branded Football Flick box.
Looking to upgrade your return ball ?
No More chasing the the ball
10 reviews for Urban Return Ball
Great bit of kit for a bit of back garden practice. Takes a bit of getting used to with the angle the ball comes back in at. Ideal for kids to play in garden if you can’t get out (lockdown etc). Simple to set up and use and small to pack away and take with you.
with not being able to do much and all football related clubs paused – this was a great item to keep being able to kick a ball about – keeping myself moving and busy at the same time – also felt decent quality compared to other alternatives i have tried
My son absolutely loves this. It was a hit of a pain to have to blow up the ball but he really does enjoy practicing his skills on it.
Whilst being in lockdown we’ve not had chance to get out and train with my boy as we would normally so this has helped keep his skills sharp while being able to use our outdoor space. With so many variables not only using as a return ball you can set up as a football tennis game drill sets which we will certainly be investing in! Simple to use too, just fill the weight bag with sand or something like decent soil nothing sharp so avoid gravel etc. Then use the cord and adjust to your liking. So for limited size garden just make it smaller for bigger outdoor spaces extend the cord more. Or detach the ball totally to use with other bits of kit from the range. A great way to keep kids active whilst in lockdown and something keep on using when things return to normal too.
Great size and quality of football. Son loves it, already tried it out in our very small lounge by just holding the rope attached to the ball. Once weather is ideal I’m sure my son will spend a long time in the garden perfecting his skills.
Our Son is a defender & he says it’s really good because you can’t clear the ball like you would in a match so you have to be quick & prepared.
Really good obvs save ball flying over to neighbouring gardens
One very frustrated team footballer very happy to keep practicing skills during lockdown without losing ball into neighbouring gardens
Really quite good. The elastic connecting the ball and weight bag doesnt look that great, but actually it works really well, and is really quite long to enable you to kick the ball further. My boy is very happy and has used it quite a bit already.
good to practise skills